• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Geno

70cc twin V2
Making the most outta my situation.

10360=3726-20140823_195415.jpg
10360=3726-20140823_195415.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;10351 wrote: [MENTION=329]Mikeq[/MENTION]

If you like the coriander try the New Belgium Tripple. It's awesome. And if I remember right I think it's about 7% so a little more bang for your buck.

As for me tonight, had a Budweiser Select at a friends house to start with. Then we stopped at Outback Steakhouse on the way home and I had a 22oz Blue Moon with orange slice.
re I'll

Man that's the way to do it...thanks for the recommending the Tripple...I will certainly give it a try and I'm sure I'll love it...You are as close to a beer connoisseur as I have ever met..Thanks Mike

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Mikeq;10361 wrote: re I'll

Man that's the way to do it...thanks for the recommending the Tripple...I will certainly give it a try and I'm sure I'll love it...You are as close to a beer connoisseur as I have ever met..Thanks Mike
Why thank you kind sir!

Geno

70cc twin V2
Just a little eye lid infection....got some antibiotics today and I wear contacts...doc doesn't want me wearing them..so i can see good outta one eye...should be good in a couple days.

Bipeguy03

150cc
I was drinking Yuengling Lager last night, but really the best part of it was were I was drinking it!!! Camped out, listening to a live band and a full scale event... Life doesn't get much better than that!! lol

Mikeq

150cc
Well we don't buy beer on Sundays in Arkansas...stupid blues law...I think we are the only state left in the country with a blue law...anyway I will have to wait till tomorrow to buy that New Belgium Tripple..so tonight its the old Bud Light Platinum to tide me over till Monday.. Oh well Life can sometimes be a bitch...just have to suck it up and endure

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Dammit Mike. That sucks! I bitch cause I can't by beer till 9:00am on Sundays in Missouri! :mad::mad::mad:

I had a hodge-podge today. Drank a couple Guinness with lunch. Then some Gunslinger and Octoberfest while I was painting up a foamie this afternoon.