• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
The liquor store was out of Blond Leffe so I grabed another Belgian White Blue Moon...not as much kick but still a good brew...

9802=3558-blue moon.jpg
9802=3558-blue moon.jpg

Bipeguy03

150cc
Mikeq;9802 wrote: The liquor store was out of Blond Leffe so I grabed another Belgian White Blue Moon...not as much kick but still a good brew...

I really like Blue Moon on Tap, with an Orange Slice.. It's really good that way!

Mikeq

150cc
I'm going to try many different Belgium Whites this week... tonight it's White Wing ... Brewed with coriander and orange peel... 4.7% alcohol by volume... not real heavy and when you belch the citric aroma doesn't burn your nose... I'd recommend this one

10272=3697-white wing.jpg
10272=3697-white wing.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Mikeq;10272 wrote: I'm going to try many different Belgium Whites this week... tonight it's White Wing ... Brewed with coriander and orange peel... 4.7% alcohol by volume... not real heavy and when you belch the citric aroma doesn't burn your nose... I'd recommend this one
[MENTION=329]Mikeq[/MENTION]

If you like the coriander try the New Belgium Tripple. It's awesome. And if I remember right I think it's about 7% so a little more bang for your buck.

As for me tonight, had a Budweiser Select at a friends house to start with. Then we stopped at Outback Steakhouse on the way home and I had a 22oz Blue Moon with orange slice.