• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

Mikeq

150cc
Okay..stopped off on the way home at the local Liquor and after looking and looking I finally found it...

man talk about good...excellent flavor...bold but not too bold and after a couple the back pain goes away...thanks Mike, you've yet to steer

me wrong:big dance:

I didn't understand the strutting Rooster part but after a couple I get it....so does my cat...put a little in her bowl and out like a light

If you guys want to give it a try just look for the Roosters on the carton...

11227=4508-Peaches.JPG]
11227=4508-Peaches.JPG
11227=4507-tripple.jpg
11227=4507-tripple.jpg

Bipeguy03

150cc
Mikeq;11227 wrote: Okay..stopped off on the way home at the local Liquor and after looking and looking I finally found it...

man talk about good...excellent flavor...bold but not too bold and after a couple the back pain goes away...thanks Mike, you've yet to steer

me wrong:big dance:

I didn't understand the strutting Rooster part but after a couple I get it....so does my cat...put a little in her bowl and out like a light

If you guys want to give it a try just look for the Roosters on the carton...

LMAO, your cat is gonna have a hell of a hangover in the morning..... Careful, pissed off Pu**ies can kill you ;)

pawnshopmike

Staff member
True story: New Belgium Trippel use to be one of my favorite everyday drinks. But I haven't had one since the Fall of 2012. It was a warm sunny day and I was out doing yard work. I started on a 6 pack of Trippel about noon. Somewhere between the heat, dehydration and those Tripples going down way too fast and smooth, I lost two hours that I still can't account for! From about 4:00pm-6:00pm or so. As far as I can tell, nobody got hurt and nothing got damage. I think I might have just been laying on the basement floor:playful::very_drunk:

I haven't had one since. But I'll probably try it again sometime soon.

So be careful Mike! That stuff will sneak up on ya, as your kitty cat has already found out:tiger::sleep:

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;11314 wrote:

So be careful Mike! That stuff will sneak up on ya, as your kitty cat has already found out:tiger::sleep:

I hear ya...almost 8% and it'll slip up on you quick...need to drink in moderation for sure...excellent brew and I'm making a list of my favorites and this one is on it.. I've tried many different beers over the years and many have been duds but I must admit I have become a Belgian brew fan...

nebwake

70cc twin V2
11378=4575-uploadfromtaptalk1409022693515.jpg
11378=4575-uploadfromtaptalk1409022693515.jpg
sitting in the hospital with my wife and newborn drinking a celebratory st peters cream stout[emoji106]