• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What beer ya drinking tonight?

SleepyC

150cc
Tonights selection is from Cali...

Anderson Valley Hop Ottin' IPA.

7% - clean.. not special but nice.

attachment.php

8674=3149-beer.jpg
8674=3149-beer.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Sleepy, that label reminds me of the Big Sky IPA. It's kinda the same deal, nothing special but a nice everyday drinking.

8679=3151-image.jpg
8679=3151-image.jpg

Mikeq

150cc
pawnshopmike;8647 wrote: Leffe Blond Belgian Ale tonight. At 6.6% it far from the strongest the strongest beer in my war chest, but it's not short on flavor! One of the smoothest, sweetest beers I've ever had.

You are right Mike...it's a real smooth beer...love the flavor. I'm the type who doesn't normally sample foreign beers but if someone recommends one I will certainly give it a try....this one is a winner:smile-new:

8775=3159-leffe.jpg
8775=3159-leffe.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Mikeq;8775 wrote: You are right Mike...it's a real smooth beer...love the flavor. I'm the type who doesn't normally sample foreign beers but if someone recommends one I will certainly give it a try....this one is a winner:smile-new:

Cool!

Damn, I didn't notice all the typos in my post till I saw them in your quote:p

I must have been drinking or something!;)