• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What are you going to build in 2015?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
They still make kits? Is that those cardboard boxes filled with lots of little pieces of wood with all kinds of weird holes cut in the wood? Use glue to hold it all together right? :laughing:Seriously though, I began getting this layed out and realized I need to make some modifications to current space. But I am going to build this bipe. Been a good number of years since I did any building. I hope I have not lost my touch.
20141212_090845.jpg

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
They still make kits? Is that those cardboard boxes filled with lots of little pieces of wood with all kinds of weird holes cut in the wood? Use glue to hold it all together right? :laughing:Seriously though, I began getting this layed out and realized I need to make some modifications to current space. But I am going to build this bipe. Been a good number of years since I did any building. I hope I have not lost my touch.View attachment 6203
This hobby needs a 100cc kit of the Model 12.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I've always thought that scheme is awesome. That's a lot of black to bake on a sunny day at the field, but man it's cooool!