• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What are you going to build in 2015?

njswede

150cc
I'm thinking of building my first real kit. It's been all ARFs so far. Thinking of starting with something small and simple. A Mountain Models Firestorm, maybe? Any other ideas?

mndless

Don't know a thing..
I've got the laser cut short kit on a 120" Hostetler Cessna 182 I'm going to start. Have never tried my hand at scale finishing techniques... so, this will be my guinea pig ...

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I am gonna build a top flite giant corsair and glass and paint it. Then, I am really leaning towards the viper st and glass and paint that one too.

I'm actually going to modify the formers on my next Viper and sand down the outside plywood to allow 1/16" balsa to be applied to the outsides. If you are really thinking about that let me know.

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
I'm actually going to modify the formers on my next Viper and sand down the outside plywood to allow 1/16" balsa to be applied to the outsides. If you are really thinking about that let me know.
I am really thinking about this. I will text you about it later

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I am really thinking about this. I will text you about it later

I actually will be cutting more kits this next week and more during the holiday weekends so I'm going to cut myself a sample one to assemble with the sheeted sides. I want to glass and paint one bad. CAP will probably be a WIP for the next year as it looks. Hope to have it kit-able by next November but only if it passes all flight tests.

doublea

100cc
Would really like to do a meister fw-190 with a radial. But unfortunately don't have the kahones! (Sp?) Aka BALLS!!!!!! LOL!