• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What are you going to build in 2015?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Actually I might add a PA XR-52 to my extremely short list of 2015 builds!
It's obvious you want to build "EVERYTHING" out there. Oh wait....so do I. LOL... I think an XR-52 would be so cool. Kind of big though. Where oh where would I put it? Hee hee

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
The guy that owns it would be rather peeved. 68 Super Sport 375 horse 396 stick all numbers matching.
Wow, that'll be a beauty! Had a numbers matching 68 396 SS el camino while back, traded for " sensible car" when kiddo was born, dumb mistake, could a paid for half of his tuition with it now.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Wow, that'll be a beauty! Had a numbers matching 68 396 SS el camino while back, traded for " sensible car" when kiddo was born, dumb mistake, could a paid for half of his tuition with it now.

You and me both brother. I used to support my car and airplane habit by buying and selling muscle cars.

And I guess the Nova/ChevyII Super Sport also fits into what I'm going to build in 2015. Then it can sit in the guys garage and never, ever be driven. Just like the rest of the cars in his collection. That's just wrong!

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Terry....if you're gonna do a bipe, do the Challenger 3, with the split ailerons!!!!!!!!
DSC09837LR.jpg
DSC09819LR.jpg

Last edited: