• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

What are you going to build in 2015?

My wife and I will be building something just like that in 2015!
We are looking forward to it. This will be our 3rd new home build. This one will have a side load 3 car garage and a front load motorhome garage. It was hard finding a nice subdivision in our price range to allow this. But we found a great lot. No building to the west of us because of the property that is there and nothing behind us because it is a wooded common area. Full basement and planning on my first kit in there. Since we want the porch up so high we can go with a 4' or 5' poured wall basement and build the rest out of wood. That will save major $$$$$$.

Dooinit

70cc twin V2
We are looking forward to it. This will be our 3rd new home build. This one will have a side load 3 car garage and a front load motorhome garage. It was hard finding a nice subdivision in our price range to allow this. But we found a great lot. No building to the west of us because of the property that is there and nothing behind us because it is a wooded common area. Full basement and planning on my first kit in there. Since we want the porch up so high we can go with a 4' or 5' poured wall basement and build the rest out of wood. That will save major $$$$$$.
We found 10 acres and I will be putting in my own runway. I will do a build thread on that!!!! We can't wait

Planes? Looking to pickup a DLG. I've got my eye on a Stroble, them babies are expensive! I'm not sure I want to drop a grand on a something with no engine. That's the only plane on my radar for right now. Other than the certain destruction of a few foam flying wings.

I'm hoping to put up a new shop next year. I've got a house I've been remodeling that I'll be selling in the spring. That'll be my seed money for the new shop. I'm hoping to put up about 7000 sq/ft. I'm leasing about 2500 sq/ft right now, and things are very tight when work is busy. I don't know if I'll be able to make a building that big work or not. I might have to do something smaller just to get out of renting space. I'm tired of pissing away $1500 a month on rent.

WMcNabb

150cc
Not the M12, I want to do this plane in this scheme in the worst way ever. My opinion is the M12 is overcooked in the RC market, time to bring on some more interesting non-round cowl models:

Don't be so mean! :( Maybe we just need to see a Model 12 with a cooler scheme. ;)

But Skip's Pitts is a great choice!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Love to build but no time to do so. Plan to "assemble" a GP Ultimate Bipe I purchased from chicken balls. Been sitting in the box on a shelf in my shop for about 6 months now. Don't think the wife has noticed yet. HeHeHe!