• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys / RC Factory's Brand New 36" EPP FLASH NG, "Official Build Thread"

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Ok Sounds good. I have all the content, just need to render a few more vids and post them all. This has been a huge job, but a fun job. I love foamies, especially Twisted Hobbys foamies so I could not pass this opportunity up.

I also have increased the number to 50 pictures for the time being… but yes as Gyro said we will consolidate and I can tell you this will be an article! Very nice job AKFreak!

AKfreak

150cc
I also have increased the number to 50 pictures for the time being… but yes as Gyro said we will consolidate and I can tell you this will be an article! Very nice job AKFreak!

If you make it an article, please do leave this thread in tact, and copy all the content to an article. I would be happy to collect all of the data and out it on a single post iof that makes it easier.

Thanks for the encouraging words. AKf

AKfreak

150cc
This build thread is officially done. I hope this information helps many folks build a better foamy. AKf

Heck yeah, that build thread really sets a new builder up for success on the first try. Very detailed and the plane turned out looking perfect. Great job, Tom!

AKfreak

150cc
Thanks, I really appreciate it. When I build foamys I try hard to do a perfect job. I did a 39" Yak for 3DNater I hope his is doing well.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks, I really appreciate it. When I build foamys I try hard to do a perfect job. I did a 39" Yak for 3DNater I hope his is doing well.

If I was closer I'd beg you to build one of these for me! I just don't have the attention to detail you do.... I always come down with "HurryUpAndFlyItitis"