• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys / RC Factory's Brand New 36" EPP FLASH NG, "Official Build Thread"

Twisted Realm

SITE SPONSOR
GSN SPONSOR
+1 very interesting to see build pictures followed by a video of the same steps. Props on this idea, love it.

3dRCparts.com

70cc twin V2
Outstanding build thread, I would love one of these, but in the back of mind I keep thinking, looks like more work than my 83 MKS, is it?

AKfreak

150cc
+1 very interesting to see build pictures followed by a video of the same steps. Props on this idea, love it.
Many folks digest information differently. Some prefer text based direction. Some like pics, some like text and pics. Then there are those who like video. But with video you need to try to keep them to 5 mins max or they can lose interest, but 5 mins just can't happen sometimes.

I have been blogging for a long time now, and this format of teaching is what I have developed, and is what has been working for me.

AKfreak

150cc
[MENTION=2643]3DMIKE[/MENTION] I am out of room in the finial reserved posts to finish the build thread. I can only embed 38-40 images per thread. Can you give me one more reserved post in my name at the front of this thread. or make it so I can post more than 40 images per post. this is a rare deal I am sure, but I need a little help.

The Completed Twisted Hobbys Flash NG
I finished the Build and here are some Photos of the finished plane. What a neat little plane, and it sure looks great. Test flight videos and flight characteristics review to come soon.

15221076560_9a9619eee9_b.jpg

15404559761_2d0f6dbf55_b.jpg

15220991039_8aba3b4113_b.jpg

15407745765_fe40b77330_b.jpg

15404560561_15fcb84604_b.jpg

15221225807_8863c6825c_b.jpg

15404559761_2d0f6dbf55_b.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
AKf, finish your build thread, and upload whatever additional pics into new posts, then we'll merge them. That's the easiest way. We can't insert posts into a thread as they're time stamp controlled.

AKfreak

150cc
AKf, finish your build thread, and upload whatever additional pics into new posts, then we'll merge them. That's the easiest way. We can't insert posts into a thread as they're time stamp controlled.
Ok Sounds good. I have all the content, just need to render a few more vids and post them all. This has been a huge job, but a fun job. I love foamies, especially Twisted Hobbys foamies so I could not pass this opportunity up.