• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys Owner's Thread!!

Manta

70cc twin V2
So several of the Hodgehound clan ordered up a bunch of twisted hobbies candy and flew them all week at our fall fly in at Hodges Hobbies HHAEFI. I got to fly the crack yak, crack edge, crack slick. Awesome little planes. I will be ordering my own asap. These are tough little planes and fly fantastic

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm already regreting buying a 34 EPP Extra at the Hucktoberfest... I should have got the Crack Slick like I was planning on...

hone

150cc
I love the Crack Slick...it can pop-top on 3s :D [video=youtube;1Nck9DSiSag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nck9DSiSag&feature=plcp[/video]

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm already regreting buying a 34 EPP Extra at the Hucktoberfest... I should have got the Crack Slick like I was planning on...

Not really regretting it, bad choice of words. Just wishing I had the money/time for both! :)

3Daddict

70cc twin V2
I have been realy enjoying my crack yak, and Have been saving my crack pits for this spring. Mainly becaues I have no where to put it right now. I wish twisted hobby would make a bigger crack yak. Somthing in the 38-40'' size range. I also wonder if TH will ever make a umx crack yak.

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
I am definitely gonna get one of those sweet new purple and blue lite yaks! CF wing spar, more throw, 6mm EPP, comes with LG, just as tough and only $3 more!

RCAddict16

70cc twin V2
I have been realy enjoying my crack yak, and Have been saving my crack pits for this spring. Mainly becaues I have no where to put it right now. I wish twisted hobby would make a bigger crack yak. Somthing in the 38-40'' size range. I also wonder if TH will ever make a umx crack yak.

They are! They are coming out with both a big crack yak and a UM one! I don't know the specs on the big one but it uses 3S 600 batteries and the UM one uses the same power system as the UMX Extra 300!