• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Twisted Hobbys Owner's Thread!!

hone

150cc
What!!!! I just bought two for the seasion and they are comming out with NEW!!!!!!! In fo on the site??? Heading there now!!!

No info on the site yet. They are almost done with this one. It's a kind of "crack yak light". Supposed to be at least an ounce lighter than the current CY, that's comparing the new one with landing gear to the original without landing gear! It is also supposed to be quite different from the current crack yak. Of course it will still be EPP so you can be sure the plane will take a hit. I can't wait to find an indoor spot for the winter to fly this thing!

Thanks for the heads up. Went through all the fourms and checked everything out. I have the crack Slick and pits, im kinda have a addiction to foammys and have been kicking around the Yak just because i dont have one. Now this is a great reasion to get one!..LOL... The pits is 99% finished and i have about 200 flights on the slick. Cant wait to take them indoor.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Crack Yak. The only other Twisted Foamy that I have has was an Xtra-Slick and loved it and have heard nothing but great things on the CY then I flew one at the Hucktoberfest and really liked it. I actually was going to get away from flying foamy's but kind of changed my mind :)

hone

150cc
I have the Xtra Slick but mine is from the crack series, i'm assuming you had the original? I LOVE my Xtra-Slick, i usually fly it on 3s. The crack yak is definitely a fun foamy i had that one too. You should run it on 3s :veryshocked: They get wild on 3s

Either way it's nice to have a foamy to fly once in a while.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Crack Yak. The only other Twisted Foamy that I have has was an Xtra-Slick and loved it and have heard nothing but great things on the CY then I flew one at the Hucktoberfest and really liked it. I actually was going to get away from flying foamy's but kind of changed my mind :)

so thats why you sold me your 3dhs 33 epp! :)

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
so thats why you sold me your 3dhs 33 epp! :)
No I actually sold both my foamy's there to get money for the 57-60" as I don't fly them much any more. Then I flew Jeff's Crack Yak Friday night and as we have a basketball court at Nike and the the Yak did close quarters flying pretty good (being smaller I guess) and thought that would be good through the winter indoors. :)

This hobby is to damn addicting.

hone

150cc
DUUUUDE, have i been under a rock!? I didn't even realize the Crack lite was out already! That was super fast!