• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Top Flite P-40 Build Thread

Hi it looks like your going to have a great airplane. I need to get some heat in my workshop so I can work in the winter. I live in Illinois and it has been cold. Watching your project is giving me the building fever. Great work.

Bomkey_noy23

New to GSN!
Been building one of these myself the past few months, first kit I ever built. Not bad, but my build skills in sure are no where near what your guys' are.

djjr

30cc
very nice plane and good work.
Im building the same plane and like to see how you buiding it.

Charles

70cc twin V2
A 20150305_155434_resized.jpg:ashamed:fter sanding the third andfinal coat ton the top of the wing and also had to sand some runs out of the underside so I am going to put one more on the underside after this sets. and the motor is in its test stand and am going to break it in and get carb set before installing in the plane.20150305_164143_resized.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Charles

70cc twin V2
Yes I still have to construct the wing fairings and the plastic nose cone and the wing belle pan and then the whole plane when assembled will be painted and clear coated.