• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
2nd wing panel done.

Getting closer now...

20160922_191255.jpg

thurmma

150cc
I have them installed on my 330lx and it not only makes a cleaner install but, it is also much easier when putting the plane together and taking it apart, one connector and done!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yup, that's the intention. I have a similar setup on my 35% Pilot Yak, hopefully I won't need to go to a 3 aileron servo setup on this airplane otherwise that means having to change to a bigger connector.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yup, that's the intention. I have a similar setup on my 35% Pilot Yak, hopefully I won't need to go to a 3 aileron servo setup on this airplane otherwise that means having to change to a bigger connector.
What servos did you go with for your surfaces Tanner?
View attachment 88645

I built a foamie last night in my hotel room.
Dang, been so busy with the big Yak lately that I haven't even stopped by this thread to see what everyone is up to. Ya'll are doing some pretty crazy cool stuff...as usual. Chris, you still liking that Giles foamy? I have been seriously considering getting one to just goof around with. There are so many out there to choose from. Ugh! I want them all. LOL