• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I still have a HEX in many boxes on the shelf........Motors.......Speed controls.......Props......Batteries.....KK2 board......LED's........Just don't have the motivation........Thought about it........Just don't have the motivation :blank:.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Will be in the shop getting motivated with this.......

20160425_002648.jpg
20160425_002641.jpg
20160425_002724.jpg
20160425_002740.jpg

BalsaDust

I still have a HEX in many boxes on the shelf........Motors.......Speed controls.......Props......Batteries.....KK2 board......LED's........Just don't have the motivation........Thought about it........Just don't have the motivation :blank:.

Multirotors are actually pretty fun to build. Get that thing out and get to work.

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Multirotors are actually pretty fun to build. Get that thing out and get to work.

Better yet, use the motors and speedos and build six good foamies.:D

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Motivation..... What's that?;)

BalsaDust

A few pictures from my session driving my dads black 05 Mustang GT. It does roughly 135-140 down the back stretch.

image.jpeg

Running down a little VW.
image.jpeg

I had just passed the three mustangs in the back of this picture on the previous straightaway. The black vette got by me soon after this picture. I willing to drive into the corners harder than he was but down the straights it's hard for a 340hp mustang to keep a 853hp vette from getting by.
image.jpeg

As me and the instructor are coming off the track. What an absolute blast this experience was. I have no video of me running but here is a lap around the track I was on in the car of a professional racer.

A few pictures from my session driving my dads black 05 Mustang GT. It does roughly 135-140 down the back stretch.

View attachment 54826
Running down a little VW.
View attachment 54827
I had just passed the three mustangs in the back of this picture on the previous straightaway. The black vette got by me soon after this picture. I willing to drive into the corners harder than he was but down the straights it's hard for a 340hp mustang to keep a 853hp vette from getting by.
View attachment 54828
As me and the instructor are coming off the track. What an absolute blast this experience was. I have no video of me running but here is a lap around the track I was on in the car of a professional racer.
Nice!! That has to be a fun ride!

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Motivation, I don't need no stinkin' coffee for motivation. I got all I needed yesterday at the flying field. Three flights on my Kaos. . . . . :yesss: Came home yesterday afternoon, went through everything I had to do and prioritized them as follows
1. Put NIB pumped G60 blue head in my Mach 1 - no Chris, it isn't a Mustang, sorry. . . . . . :laughing:
2. Put new struts in my Dalotel - yeah I know, another slimer.
3. Put new engine mount in my Saturn - last slimer, I promise.
4. Build my AMR Stick.
5. Restore my Lanier Laser

Don't fret too much fella's, the three Slimers are one or two nights work each, at the most. I won't post pics of my first three, because they are not considered giant scale, even though the Saturn is close. Building the AMR Stick is going to take the most time of the five. There hasn't been a build thread on the AMR Stick on GSN, but I haven't made up my mind whether or not I'm going to do one. I don't want it to end up like my Laser thread. I'm hoping everything on the list will be done before the end of flying season because I really want to build my Carden this winter. The only thing that's going to slow me down is that nasty four letter word that starts with a "W" and ends with a "K". :LOL_gif: