• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
All these things happening and where've I been? Oh yeah...work. lol.
Been working a little on the Dalton, (photos later)... but till then I decided Baby needed a little upgrade. I really don't have much time these days but wanted to get a little side project out of the way. I wanted to give the 260 counter balance stabs. What best way to achieve this but to strip and recover counter balance stabs.
View attachment 54476 View attachment 54477 View attachment 54478 View attachment 54479 View attachment 54480 View attachment 54481 View attachment 54482 View attachment 54483 View attachment 54484 View attachment 54485 View attachment 54486 View attachment 54487 View attachment 54488 View attachment 54489 View attachment 54490 View attachment 54491

I'm looking forward to seeing just how much different she flies with the different stabs. Weather permitting, I guess I'll just be forced to take her for a spin tomorrow. :banana-dance:
Now you're just showing off . . . . . :laughing:. Take care Buddy

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Lol yeah she used to shoot a BB gun as a kid but that's it. In the 14 years that we have been together I have never seen her shoot anything other than my paintball gun.
As a friend of mine used to say when describing a co-workers marksmanship "I wouldn't want him drawing a bead on me with a Wham-O Slingshot and a Steelie" Of course you need to be old like me to remember Wham-O Slingshots and Steelies.;)

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Been working a little on the Dalton, (photos later)... but till then I decided Baby needed a little upgrade. I really don't have much time these days but wanted to get a little side project out of the way. I wanted to give the 260 counter balance stabs. What best way to achieve this but to strip and recover counter balance stabs.
View attachment 54476 View attachment 54477 View attachment 54478 View attachment 54479 View attachment 54480 View attachment 54481 View attachment 54482 View attachment 54483 View attachment 54484 View attachment 54485 View attachment 54486 View attachment 54487 View attachment 54488 View attachment 54489 View attachment 54490 View attachment 54491

I'm looking forward to seeing just how much different she flies with the different stabs. Weather permitting, I guess I'll just be forced to take her for a spin tomorrow. :banana-dance:

BEAUTIFUL!!!!:yesss:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Nice job on the covering.
BEAUTIFUL!!!!:yesss:
Thanks guys...
As a friend of mine used to say when describing a co-workers marksmanship "I wouldn't want him drawing a bead on me with a Wham-O Slingshot and a Steelie" Of course you need to be old like me to remember Wham-O Slingshots and Steelies.;)
Aight... guess I'm gonna have'ta give it up. I remember those very well. Does this mean I too am also...yikes, old?!?!?

It will be more "pitchy". So, anticipate a bit more expo on the elevator.