• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

IMAC The new Dalton 300 SP / 330

1958993.jpg
Here is another picture of the same Extra 300 SP (D-EXFF) only now with Breitling sponsorship and a new canopy as well.
Tom

Rusty 73

100cc
what do you all think about this scheme?

this is the actual full scale Extra. I downloaded the picture from the Walter Extra Website.

View attachment 51956
Like the fuselage design but the wing needs more distinction from the top to bottom , a larger design on top and maybe a bright yellow stripes on the bottom side near the tips would help with see the red in the dark skies .

WMcNabb

150cc
Mirco has done a few variations of this paint scheme for the Extra factory. His team at AircraftStudioDesign is certainly talented and has the best technology for the job.

His renders are awesome! I've included a sample even though it's not an Extra.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hi Tom, thank you for that. I was unaware of a real 300 SP. I am still trying to figure this one out. As I named the title to this thread, the Extra 300 or 330
I will explain why, and sure, I have very little knowledge of real scale aerobatic airplanes, besides, the overall: Extra, Yak, Sukhoi, Cap, etc...., but once you get into numbering them, I know very little. But, here is where the title came to be: I had received a text from Tony, and he told me, how would I like to build the new Dalton Extra 330?
So maybe it was a typo on his behalf?

Both stabs are now ready to cover. Tomorrow I will cut out the fin/rudder,. with a counterbalance. After that, I believe I will be on hold.