• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Got out for couple flights with @emtp275 and @combat chicken this eve. Everything was going so well, UNTIL engine died in hover. I didn't get many pics of damage, as a storm was coming in on us, so packed up an ran. Busted prop, gear, cowl, mb is separated, but not badly. I guess it's a good thing I had Justin order me a MB for it when he made order the other night. Looks repairable, we see whats inside tomorrow. I got a date with a few bud light's. I think a even dozen should take the sting away.:cheers:
Dang that sucks man good thing it is not to bad.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Dang that sucks man good thing it is not to bad.
MB fix it up, probably won't have to do entire thing. Justin get a look at it first the week, and make a game plan on fixing her back up. MB should be here Tue.-Wed. depending on holiday mail delay.

Attachments

• DSCF4893.JPG
    DSCF4893.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 263
  • DSCF4895.JPG
    DSCF4895.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 212
  • DSCF4896.JPG
    DSCF4896.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 251
  • DSCF4901.JPG
    DSCF4901.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 213
  • DSCF4906.JPG
    DSCF4906.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 214

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
MB fix it up, probably won't have to do entire thing. Justin get a look at it first the week, and make a game plan on fixing her back up. MB should be here Tue.-Wed. depending on holiday mail delay.
Whoa.....Donnie, what the heck man???? Is this really any way to treat your planes? At least she can be fixed. Guess I shouldn't talk too loud huh? I know a certain Edge that ummm......had similar damage. LOL