• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Don't know how to like this:nightmare::frown:. However hope the rebuild is easy. :way_to_go:

Not bad but engine quit going in to a hover and the vid was similar to the funny one I posted in my build thread ( Guy bouncing his Sbach). You could hear things like :steamer: and Ooh!at the end :laughing:. I guess I am just going to have to be satisfied being a "fair weather" flyer:lol2:. Will post the vid when I get a chance in my build thread of the extra. Consider it a little more entertainment until I get the extra ready!:roflmao:
Got 9 flights today....was a one man event

Some of my best flying is done when I'm all alone!:big-grin:.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
WHUT!? LoL Hmn......don't think a vid of me in the box would make for anything but sore eyes!
Hopeful to have some good flying after this next month. Huck O Ween is just around the corner!
Hope to make it this year but I am as reliable as a worn out shoe string these days:cautious:.
Please no box vids
Come on Kelly, few of us heading down for huckoween, should be pulling into the Farm the 22nd 2-3 pm

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
It's supposed to be really nice today and since I'm caught up at work I'm taking off a few hours early this afternoon and going flying.
Ah to heck with it. Don't even bother going in. I say, "Carpe diem"! Just go fly all day. It's ok, (You know you want to)
:devil-dance:

7:45 here...had my coffee, OJ, one egg and toast. Big Purple Brother is loaded...time to hook the hooptie hauler and head for the strip.
:banana-dance: