• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
Damn I know the extra your talking about. Didn't know it had flown off only knew about the Cessna.
He built another red one too. Man the covering is so nice it looks like it is painted on! I had to get on the ground and up close to see the covering lines LOL

BalsaDust

He built another red one too. Man the covering is so nice it looks like it is painted on! I had to get on the ground and up close to see the covering lines LOL

I will be sure to keep you informed of the local fun flys around me this year if you think you could make it to one. Be nice to hang out with someone else who likes to fly 3D. Right now all I gots is my couple of probro buddies and a bunch of CJ's.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Took the Extra 300EXP 60" through two batteries. Scratched the itch I've been having for quite some time. Really starting to like this bird. Thanks @NorthwestRC
IMG_9734.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
I will be sure to keep you informed of the local fun flys around me this year if you think you could make it to one. Be nice to hang out with someone else who likes to fly 3D. Right now all I gots is my couple of probro buddies and a bunch of CJ's.
Yes, please do. I do attend several funfly events. I usually do the Aeronuts in Petersburg and CVRC in Powhatan. Hopefully I will hit more this year.

BalsaDust

Yes, please do. I do attend several funfly events. I usually do the Aeronuts in Petersburg and CVRC in Powhatan. Hopefully I will hit more this year.

Cool. I have flown at the Aeronuts field a few times now but never made the fun fly. Was going to last year but it got rained out and moved to the following weekend that I worked.