Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by Xpress, Aug 24, 2014.

1. I am not sure why Tap-a-Talk posted my picture sideways.... I guess I will do something different next time I post a pic.

2. js-rc

js-rc 70cc twin V2

Oh, I don't mind, it's easy to just turn my monitor on its side, just hate the upside down ones, ha !!
    Nice picture too !!

ProfilePilot likes this.
  3. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

You just tell him to call Lester.

js-rc likes this.
  4. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

He built another red one too. Man the covering is so nice it looks like it is painted on! I had to get on the ground and up close to see the covering lines LOL

5. js-rc

js-rc 70cc twin V2

Oh, ok, great !!

6. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

I will be sure to keep you informed of the local fun flys around me this year if you think you could make it to one. Be nice to hang out with someone else who likes to fly 3D. Right now all I gots is my couple of probro buddies and a bunch of CJ's.

7. AKNick

AKNick 100cc

Alaska
    Took the Extra 300EXP 60" through two batteries. Scratched the itch I've been having for quite some time. Really starting to like this bird. Thanks @NorthwestRC IMG_9734.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xpress, thurmma, Luchnia and 2 others like this.
  8. Luchnia

Luchnia 70cc twin V2

Yes, please do. I do attend several funfly events. I usually do the Aeronuts in Petersburg and CVRC in Powhatan. Hopefully I will hit more this year.

9. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Cool. I have flown at the Aeronuts field a few times now but never made the fun fly. Was going to last year but it got rained out and moved to the following weekend that I worked.

10. Went out for a couple of quick flights last night and had my daughter shoot some pictures of the Red 330LX. She also grabbed a short clip of it on a slow pass. The JMB cans sound awesome along with being extremely quiet.

MIII2723.jpg MIII2725.jpg MIII2732.jpg MIII2733.jpg MIII2802.jpg MIII2808.jpg MIII2825.jpg MIII2836.jpg MIII2837.jpg MIII2856.jpg MIII2858.jpg MIII2873.jpg MIII2891.jpg

Alky6, acerc, ProfilePilot and 4 others like this.