• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Went out for a couple of quick flights last night and had my daughter shoot some pictures of the Red 330LX. She also grabbed a short clip of it on a slow pass. The JMB cans sound awesome along with being extremely quiet.

View attachment 93635 View attachment 93636 View attachment 93637 View attachment 93638 View attachment 93639 View attachment 93640 View attachment 93641 View attachment 93642 View attachment 93643 View attachment 93644 View attachment 93645 View attachment 93646 View attachment 93647
She is quite the little photographer....super nice shots. The LX is quite the plane too. Been looking at the new LX's that are being offered. Maybe it'll be time to retire "Baby" at the end of this year for a new airframe????
pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Did the aileron flutter or anything or it just felt lazy and landed it. That's a lucky one check the rest. The problem is a friend I fly with got bad bunch of bolts and they were shearing off. The reason we know is that his leg was agains the elevator and it jammed and then sheared the bolt. We were all surprise.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I had a friend that had a mid air while flying a pattern airplane back in the late 80's. When he landed, his looked like that only the top half of the servo was still attached and dangling from the rod.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Five years ago I had some CA hinges shear off on an aileron (all but one or two) linkage was still holding it on. Only noticed it when I landed and the air pressure went away and it drooped. I thought it would have fell out of the sky like a winged duck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk