• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Flyingjon

70cc twin V2
Can't fly, cuz the plane looks like this....
69a9ae7beef1b433ac300d4e08a24a08.jpg

rmyers

70cc twin V2
I got out this morning before it got hot. Man I forgot about the gnats and biting flies. I did remember to use bug spray. Didn't do much. Even had one little bugger get under my shirt and start to chew into my waist! Makes it kinda hard to concentrate. :confused:

I was able to get a couple flights on the Big Stick after our club meeting today. The DLE 35RA was a great choice for this plane. I am really enjoying the combination.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I went flying today. The weather was good for this time of year, less than 90.;) My flying buddy Tony had a dead stick and dinged up is 35% Composite ARF Extra 330SC a little. He missed making it backed to the field by about 20' and landed in a field of Horseradish.

The excitement for the day was a guy going fishing in a tree for his Carbon Cub.

20160710_103831_resized.jpg
20160710_103839_resized.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I went flying today. The weather was good for this time of year, less than 90.;) My flying buddy Tony had a dead stick and dinged up is 35% Composite ARF Extra 330SC a little. He missed making it backed to the field by about 20' and landed in a field of Horseradish.

The excitement for the day was a guy going fishing in a tree for his Carbon Cub.

View attachment 84248 View attachment 84249

Lol. That's nothing. Ask Uncle Bill about fishing my first flight out of a tree. I did it right! Easily 3 times higher than that Cub! Worst part was, it was Ryan's plane. :D