• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Old Age? Hey Kelly, who's this Guy talking about old age? If I would have tried to go flying in this mess today, I wouldn't have caught a cold, I would have caught pneumonia. . . . . . . :laughing:

Hey Rob, days like you had with Shane today are priceless. They are memories you will cherish forever. Good Lord willing, you will have many more days like this one.

Take care my friends.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Old Age? Hey Kelly, who's this Guy talking about old age? If I would have tried to go flying in this mess today, I wouldn't have caught a cold, I would have caught pneumonia. . . . . . . :laughing:

Hey Rob, days like you had with Shane today are priceless. They are memories you will cherish forever. Good Lord willing, you will have many more days like this one.

Take care my friends.
I am hopeful all ya'lls weather will soon change. I feel really bad when I can go flying and ya'll can't cuz of the weather. Ok, ok...ya caught me. But I really do hope your weather improves.:spongebob: I absolutely agree with you. I keep these and all memories with my kids safely stored. These are times to enjoy now and later.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Flew my CHEAP HK plane.........the CHEAP motor ate itself :face-palm:.
But the plane flies great :black-eye:.

fly by1.png
hover.png
hover1.png
hover3.png

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"