• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

garlandk

100cc
Got some flights on this today.

Attachments

• IMG_0436.JPG
    IMG_0436.JPG
    106 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_0437.JPG
    IMG_0437.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 173

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Rob, I thought EVERY day was Big plane day at the flying field for you. Your big Yak fits in with that crowd very well. . . . . .:yesss:.

Hey Kelly, I feel your pain Buddy. The weather around here today sucks "easter" eggs. . . :laughing:, but it's just as well. I've been so busy lately, I haven't had a chance to work on my planes to fly anyway.:ugh:

Have a HAPPY EASTER everyone.

David

Robotech

70cc twin V2
Saturday was just perfect in every way. There were plenty of friends out flying, everybody laughing and having a good time. Flying through my 6th sequence and I realized the winter's rust had melted off, I wasn't thinking about what could go wrong with the plane, the sky and weather were perfect and I could almost physically feel the moment when I slipped back into the "groove" and was concentrating solely on perfecting figures. I flew 6 more sequences and arrived home just as my wife was taking the burgers off the grill. A day like yesterday can really go a long way in wiping out the long nights in the shop and cussing the cruddy weather.

garlandk

100cc
About to head out to do some more flying today. Things are about to turn in AZ where we will be too scared to go out and fly cause its too hot! I brag and laugh at people in the winter time for it being too cold in some places :) Its about to be your turn to laugh at me! :)

In all serious we wake up VERY early to beat the heat. Luckily I am in Tucson now so its a little better than Yuma..... lol

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Not the best video, but I will take it. Yesterday was the first time my son and I put our "BIG" planes up together. We got so used to tossing our 50cc'ers around within inches of each other. We're going to have to learn it all over again. But still lots of fun.

My friend needs to learn how to spell "EPLEY". LOL

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey David.....Only pain is watching the massive amounts of grass growth around here! Gee.....Would not be Easter with out Easter Grass and Eggs! Never understood the "egg" part but the grass "rising high".......Yep! Got that!

Lord willing.......Anxiously waiting to fly another day.......

View attachment 53298
Watching the grass grow? Ain't that supposed to happen in the golden years from a rocking chair on the front porch? Put some rain gear on, attach windshield wipers to the canopy of your plane....and go fly. :yesss: