• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

rmyers

70cc twin V2
Yup we got some quality Sukhoi time in today. Started out cold and windy now I'm wearing shorts!

DSCN1264.JPG DSCN1261.JPG

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
What a completely awesome freaking day. 70 degrees 1-3 on the wind and clear blue cloudless skies. I ended up doing loops around my son as he held that monster 222 powered Edge in a hover. Decided then to see if I could bring the big Yak down on the deck like the lil 107 Edge and 260. No rudder damage...but just sick looking in a hover an inch off the pavement. Love the way this big plane does inverted harriers. It just hangs there and kind of looks odd. Lol. I wish I'd gotten something like this long ago. Fun fun fun!!
:woohoo!:
20160402_133434.jpg
20160402_133238.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hmmm...as much as I would like that, she had her outing with me yesterday. And since the Yak and I played some sick down low shenanigans today, I have to keep all my baby's happy. So tomorrow will be a 3dub Sukhoi day. :yesss:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
My scratchy throat turned in to a full blown war with the cold virus! My nose is red and hot:very_angry: and leaking like these eyes:cryin:.

Killed my flying with the boyz today. What a bummer. And it is real nice out! :steamer: for luck.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
And I'm sure the "boyz" did too. I do feel like :steamer:. I have been through 2 big rolls of TP today already:dancing-poop:.
Ugh... and just when the temperature gets nice. I probably shouldn't tell you we hit 78 degrees up here and the field was packed. I will just keep that to myself for now. :spongebob:

Get feeling better.....