• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
That thing is AWESOME! :yesss::yesss::woohoo!:
This one is cool to me mostly because of the Valach and because it is just....behemoth. LOL....
I am looking forward to my friend getting his next four done. Moki 250 powered CARF P47, Moki 250 powered Turner Special, Moki 150 powered Krill Yak 55, and the big 50% Christian Eagle powered with a Kolm 240 flat four 4 storker.
240 4.jpg

And I thought my big Yak was gonna be cool. :lol2:

Ever wish you were your friend??? :laughing:

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Rob,

Your Yak is still going to be AWESOME. Those Moki's are nice, but from what I have read, they can be a maintenance head ache, not to mention they weigh a ton.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Bur they sure do sound coool!!

Been a long cold winter and I'm about to lose it. Therefore I'm sayin' to heck with it. Me and the 107" Purple Edge are goin' huckin'!!!

Oh yeah baby... bring on the stick bangin'!

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Rob,
I wish I could go do some stick banging too, but I would freeze to death. . . . . :lol2: So I'll just have to be content to sit back and dream of flying my Laser when the weather finally warms up around here. That's if I don't go totally crazy before then. For those who know me best, they say that's a very short trip indeed. Have fun tomorrow Buddy

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Holy crap...zero, and I do mean zero wind. 55 degrees and sunny warm skies. Makin' for some awesome poptops, down on the deck hovering. And even a few rollers. Yes, I said rollers. But I'm keepin' them high. Too sceared to do them down low. Lol
20160212_135242.jpg
20160212_145616.jpg

Dang I love this plane. Almost looks like Gabby or Jase flyin'. Well, not really....but I "feel" improved from last year.:banana-dance: