• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Rob,

I don't care what anybody else on this site says about you. You're OK in my book.:big_yes: I just had a chance to watch that AWESOME video, and shaky or not, I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time I was watching it. The video actually made me forget about the stresses of my job at the moment and made me feel like I was right behind you while you were flying. Truthfully, your video made my day and for that, I thank you. I think I'll watch it again, then sign off and hit the sack. . . . . :bigyawn:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey Rob,

I don't care what anybody else on this site says about you. You're OK in my book.:big_yes: I just had a chance to watch that AWESOME video, and shaky or not, I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time I was watching it. The video actually made me forget about the stresses of my job at the moment and made me feel like I was right behind you while you were flying. Truthfully, your video made my day and for that, I thank you. I think I'll watch it again, then sign off and hit the sack. . . . . :bigyawn:
Thank you David. I appreciate the kind words. I am glad that little flight served its purpose. Now off to bed with me as well. To dream of more Blue and Purple and Orange birds flying over head.:sleepy:

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Busy farting around with these :ugh!: so I can "I'm going out flying" soon with the 104.

Here you go, fixed it for ya:way_to_go:
1004152043-00.jpg