• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Awesome day of flying here. Calm and cool. Did some down low hucking.
image.jpeg
image.jpg

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Hopefully @Robbins will post some pics and vids of me flying also. That is the "North Field". Beans this year makes is nice to fly at.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
The weather here today was so "NOT" what was forecasted nor what I expected. Got to the field at about 9 this morning. Wind was about 3 to 5 and clear blues skies. Just a teeny bit of a chill but not bad at all. Got the planes assembled and by the time We were ready to blast off, it was about 1 to 3 mph slight breeze. Warming up quite nicely, I decided I would just relax a little with the 260. Did some gentle precision practicing and holy crap, realized I need to fly this plane more. LOL. She is just a beauty in all forms. My son and I came across a gas station that sells Non Ethanol 91 octane fuel. The 157 has always run good and it has gotten so much better with the new RCExel Ignition. But today, she was just pawing at the ground and straining the reins for me to let her go. Got in 4 really fun flights. Just a peaceful Sunday at the field....alone....with my awesome side kick and son....

Sorry the video is so shaky....

Just for you @David Cokley