• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Well CB got to meet P-huck, and to say I'm impressed, doesn't begin to describe it. I don't think he liked me though, he BEAT HELL outta my girls today, I was happy to let him. Fine young man, and an amazing pilot. Please excuse our video efforts, as it's our first time, and @emtp275 was just getting used to camera. @combat chicken @mulehead1969 @Fontanooch were all at the field today as was treated to a show. I heard it descibed as a pre-Nall warm up.

It'll be awhile before it's up, but trying to download couple of his flights this one is my 17lb GP Ultimate (Bertha) EME55 5645's aileron, 5985 ele.,and 5955 rudder, again SORRY for video quality.

emtp275

100cc
Well CB got to meet P-huck, and to say I'm impressed, doesn't begin to describe it. I don't think he liked me though, he BEAT HELL outta my girls today, I was happy to let him. Fine young man, and an amazing pilot. Please excuse our video efforts, as it's our first time, and @emtp275 was just getting used to camera. @combat chicken @mulehead1969 @Fontanooch were all at the field today as was treated to a show. I heard it descibed as a pre-Nall warm up.

It'll be awhile before it's up, but trying to download couple of his flights this one is my 17lb GP Ultimate (Bertha) EME55 5645's aileron, 5985 ele.,and 5955 rudder, again SORRY for video quality.

Says the video is private, Make sure your not putting links to dirty flicks on here.

emtp275

100cc
They say a picture is worth 1,000 words... Look at @ChickenBalls face as his plane is being put to the test!

Attachments

• P5022167.JPG
    P5022167.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 199
  • P5022183.JPG
    P5022183.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 214
  • P5022164.JPG
    P5022164.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 247
  • P5022158.JPG
    P5022158.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 216
  • P5022196.JPG
    P5022196.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 242

All I can say is HOLY CRAP !!!!

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
All I can say is HOLY CRAP !!!!
Thats one way to put it, I used a few different adjectives than that today.
Thank you guys for have me out and for letting me get a flight on your planes it was a fun day and good to meat you guys we will have to do it again when I get back up to N.C. thanks again
We had a blast, lots of fun, and none of us can stop talking bout it, come back anytime, is tomorrow to soon? Just holler, next time we'll cook up something.