• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
OK, I cannot tell you how long I have been (impatiently) waiting to post in this thread! Got home from work tonight, ate a quick dinner, hooked up the trailer.......AND WASHED IT!!!! God-awful-dirty it was!!!! Pulled out the 100cc PAU Extra and gave it a good once-over and cleaning, batteries are charging right now, TX charging right now and I'M GOING FLYING IN THE MORNING!!! I can't wait! Haven't flown since early October last year! Did I say how awful the NW winters can be?

Think I'll pull the Ultimate out and get her ready for a full day of fun tomorrow as well!

:woohoo!:

Astro

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
OK, I cannot tell you how long I have been (impatiently) waiting to post in this thread! Got home from work tonight, ate a quick dinner, hooked up the trailer.......AND WASHED IT!!!! God-awful-dirty it was!!!! Pulled out the 100cc PAU Extra and gave it a good once-over and cleaning, batteries are charging right now, TX charging right now and I'M GOING FLYING IN THE MORNING!!! I can't wait! Haven't flown since early October last year! Did I say how awful the NW winters can be?

Think I'll pull the Ultimate out and get her ready for a full day of fun tomorrow as well!

:woohoo!:

Astro
I also am taking my 100cc PAU Extra out to play tomorrow. Cool.....

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Oh looook.....exclusive from Team Epley. Floppy props!!
20150502_121302.jpg