• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Alright ladies what ya think, to much spinner?
104_3007.JPG
104_3010.JPG

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I'm happy to say, the re-maiden of the Pilot Edge went really well today. I beat the livin' tar outta that plane and discovered that either my capabilities magically enhanced since a week ago last Sunday. Or the plane just simply flies better since it's had a dirt nap. Or....maybe it could just be that I really put it through the wringer and survived to fly another day. Chock the count up to 79 flights on the lil dude now. :way_to_go:

I also put a couple more flights on the PAU today. Damn....I really like that plane. I have been practicing doing rolling circles more lately. I finally got a complete prefect circle with no loss of altitude and no loss of momentum. And....under complete control. YAY..... Maybe there is hope for me yet. LOL

All in all? A really good day going out flying.

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
Dude, that is just plain bad ass to the bone wicked. So, did ya fly it? Huh? Did ya? Well, did ya, did ya...?????? Where's da video?
Thank you Rob, Nah still few things to finish, cut spinner bolt, balance her, and get a tune on it. I ain't touched needles yet.I'll finish it up tomorrow, "BUT" weather not looking good for maiden this week. Crossing fingers for next week