• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bipenut53

150cc
Well I got to get out and fly this morning, wasnt the greatest of days for this, 45 degrees and windy but I did fly the AJ Slick with the new EME 55 on it, I did get video of it and am finishing up the edit and processing. I will then post it Here in the Official review portion of the site. Find out what I think... And I do love flying that AJ Slick... What a great airframe!!

cam4569

70cc twin V2
Im wondering if the vent hose is actually venting like it should, when i fill the tank i habe to keep pressure on the line from the pump so gas doesn't shoot out.. Ill check on leaks too. Down side is this plane is a pain to get to anything and requires taking about 30 min worth of parts off just to get to what need to work on.

cam4569

70cc twin V2
Fill port goes into the tank, i think it T off and also supplies the carb. The vent line goes from the tank to the bottom of the plane, however i pulled the carb line off yesterday (maybe the day before graves leave me forgetting) and fuel sprayed out, leads me to believe there is pressure in there somehow not being relieved

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
500cc Warbird at an RC Club in North Phoenix today! Whoa!

789bec85889b4cd2f3d288fb0ed66d04.jpg

049ed8fdca49d0bb0b7daa461b23578a.jpg

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I'm told by my brother it has a 38" prop on it and will be flown at the Luke Days celebration next weekend at Luke AFB.