• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Wow man. I'll admit I bought one foamy plane from them... It looked fun... But it flew like a wounded duck without feathers. I'll never buy planes, engines, servos, ect from them. With that said... They have cheap LiPo's which is nice.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
0c2b8f752dd224fdeccd21e32fd00e28.jpg

So redwing wheels off gravel runways look like this after a couple gallons. This is my third set. Why I keep buying them one might ask? I still like how light they are and how they perform... And they cost $6 for a pair. But ya the hard outer crust gets eaten away pretty quick on gravel revealing a soft foam core which can act like a sponge with water present.

Bipenut53

150cc
0c2b8f752dd224fdeccd21e32fd00e28.jpg

So redwing wheels off gravel runways look like this after a couple gallons. This is my third set. Why I keep buying them one might ask? I still like how light they are and how they perform... And they cost $6 for a pair. But ya the hard outer crust gets eaten away pretty quick on gravel revealing a soft foam core which can act like a sponge with water present.

We fly off of gravel too and it's hard on foam wheels

cam4569

70cc twin V2
Nice man! She's alive! She's alive!!!!
Seems to run strong, still using the smallest recommend prop. Might change it later but for now it serves its purpose. One thing about this engine is that i have yet to get it to start without using a starter. The fuel just wont suck to the carb when hand cranking it