• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bipenut53

150cc
Thats the one I was leaning toward lol I still have a DLE 111 v3 that needs a home too lol...... one of these days I will have enough money to support my habit, maybe lol I find myself looking and saying I want one of those, one of those and yes and one of those lol... Its good to dream, dreams do come true at times!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Negative, it'll be a while. Hoping to have it ready by Nall.

Gotcha!

Well guys I've got my Casual Friday gear on! :) Wish RC Pilot Magazine was still around. :-(

IMG_9041.JPG

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
By the way guys I wish you all a very Happy Easter! Spend time with you families, giving thanks for what God has given and done for you. I know this is not a religious site or platform but I would not be your friend if I did not say Jesus is Lord of my life and I wish the same for all of you. I am unashamed and unapologetic.

the-passion-of-the-christ-05.png

Happy Easter for he has endured and has RISEN!

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
He has risen indeed!!! Thanks for sharing!
Romans 1:16 we are unashamed of the gospel my friends

Last edited by a moderator:

cam4569

70cc twin V2
Happy easter to everyone. So i need to vent a little and at the end of this post the positive stuff.
So i ordered an ngh 35cc from hobby king at my "premier" customer price. The next day as i was reading the manual online without signing into my account their add pops up and says buy this item now for.... It was about 11 dollars cheaper than i what i paid. So i contacted them and ask why i would get a cheaper price if i didnt sign it, they say its a promo and will only come up once in a while, so i took a screen shot when it popped back up and sent it in.. Well too bad they dont price match their own advertised price.. So i get the engine, open the box and im missing the piston and side dump exhaust parts. K contaxt them again, was told to take a photo and send it in. I was then sent a photo and ask to circle the parts that were missing. I did that. I was told that if the parts dont arrive in 4 - 6 weeks i could return the engine. (right because i want to use it as a paper weight for 2 months). Fast forward to last week. I get anothet email stating that my "return" has not been approved because they have not received any photographs of the engine. .. Im no longer a hobby king customer. I spend far to much money on this hobby to waste it on bad customer service / bad companies. Hind sight the EME from milehigh is about 40 dollars more i should habe just done that to begin with but the ngh is supposedly has a bit more hp..
So got it running now, a little high temp silicone on the exhaust cured the leaks. The video is the 4th heat cycle and first on a 32:1 mix. They recommend 20:1 to break it in, it was spewing oil. Oh anx i picked up a new trailer so spent the day starting to set it up and figure out wjsre everything is going to fit, also got the profile put together so weather permitting im ready to go.