• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Great flying weather here! I am finally going today... I think the last time I went was late October. I put a flight on my crack yak just to make sure I still knew how :p

Bipenut53

150cc
Great flying weather here! I am finally going today... I think the last time I went was late October. I put a flight on my crack yak just to make sure I still knew how :p

Great [MENTION=4]3dNater[/MENTION]!! Do me a favor and do a flat spin for me!! lol

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks much guys! It was a fantastic trip and even stopped by and saw the boys at [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION]! Did a little video interview with the guys along with a brand new plane that we will introduce you all too! Woo Hoo.... I love exclusives for the 3drcf community!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Man that's always a huge miracle in itself. It's amazing to watch the emotions of your kids as they hold their son or daughter for the first time!