• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bipenut53

150cc
Don't see anything active right now. Maybe a while ago, but nothing now.

Good to hear! Last year the media made it sound as if all of eastern Washington was on fire and was smoke filled everywhere, killed our business for the rest of the summer and I got a ton of cancellations... really frustrating

cam4569

70cc twin V2
18f73417bc027923c8cba9cf9a76cd22.jpg

Some days are better than others. Not a 3d plane at all but still got to fly a bit. Dead stick in the next field over just didn't have the altitude to make it back to the runway, or i should have tried to take it down in the sage.. Either way i missed the fence by inches the ground well not so much

cam4569

70cc twin V2
Not to broke up about it, got the arf from a friends garage and the engine was also inexpensive, and cleared up some room for another plane in the storage room. I didnt think it hit the ground as hard as it did but on to the next one

cam4569

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=3348]Bipenut[/MENTION] i was shocked when it kept going i thought it was just going to get ripped apart by the barbed wire

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Man it's been a weird year here. End of February and the blueberry bushes are budding. Super early. Hit almost 50 degrees here which is equally abnormal for southeast Alaska this time of year. There is no snow on the ground anymore!
I put a new aileron ball link on my slick... Turns out the new one was worse!! Whoda thunk?