• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Our latest grandchild is due any day now. My wife sent the momma to be for a manicure and pedicure today so she would be ready for the delivery. I don't get it either but it must be a chick thing as the daughter in law loved it.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Thanks much guys! It was a fantastic trip and even stopped by and saw the boys at [MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION]! Did a little video interview with the guys along with a brand new plane that we will introduce you all too! Woo Hoo.... I love exclusives for the 3drcf community!

New plane?!?!!?!!!!? Aerobeez has been pretty proactive in adding new airframes thise last year it seems like

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
They definitely don't let the grass grow under foot there thats for sure, and thats awesome. Hope they keep it up.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
New plane?!?!!?!!!!? Aerobeez has been pretty proactive in adding new airframes thise last year it seems like

Yup a new plane and Santiago said it's his favorite so far. It will be release mid to late summer but we have the exclusive up close pics and interview video. Should be ready for you all tomorrow! Sorry the I've been MIA these last two weeks! I drove almost 5000 miles in two weeks.... I'm beat!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yep, it'll be pretty awesome. They are really moving up in the RC world and are just cranking out the awesomeness left and right. Hoping to get my hands on a new Typhoon and the new 120cc sometime soon.

------------

We had a pretty mellow Saturday, sunny and 70 all day, then yesterday the weather set in and killed the flying. Only managed to sneak in a quick flight on the new FunCub XL:

12809652_10209645168272935_8540142714188334590_n.jpg

Bipenut53

150cc
So I just sent in my DX-18 for repair..... already having withdrawals lol they say a 3 day turn around after it gets to them so I sent it to them priority mail. They should have it by Wednesday 3 business days means it may leave there monday... on a slow boat from Illinois might have it back at the end of next week... gonna be a long time!!