• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Woo Hoo!!! My Grandson has arrived! As some of you know I'm in Arizona for a couple weeks with my kiddos and Grand Kids and have been waiting for number 4 Grand Kid to arrive. Here's some pics.... Hope you are all doing well!

I also missed the Arizona Electric Festival again! This was the second year in a row I've been done here while it was going on waiting for a Grandchild to arrive all while hoping I could sneak away for half a day... Uggggg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456670104.925036.jpg
Me and Casen
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456670061.986074.jpg
My wife and Casen
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456670088.972847.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456670044.352978.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456670044.352978.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 142

Bipenut53

150cc
Congratulations!!! Very happy for you all!!! Looks like everyone is doing well, including Grandpa!! Too bad you missed it again but you have the perspective right... Well worth the trip! Have fun with the grand kids!!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Burned up a throttle servo this weekend. Came out of a tumble and hit the gas. Nothing! Oh pooh. Motor was just slightly above idle so I was able to putt back to the runway and use the opti-kill and land without incident.

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
60cc Hangar 9 Corsair with a handful of flights. Spark plug came loose and the pilot turned downwind. Stalled and went in hard!

Corsair.jpg

Bipenut53

150cc
Ouch!!!!:facepalm: Ive done that before but not with such a nice airplane.... Nice how he has the bag there lol. Back years ago I would build an airplane kit and put a bag in the fuse just behind the wing for just an incident like this lol. Came in handy a few times

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
The field around our runway is a Coastal Hay field. Our agreement with the land owner is we will pick up all debris from a crash so it doesn't end up in a hay bail. So we keep a box of these bags at the site. Any time there is a crash, we grab a bag and head to the scene.