• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Just me or was the site down last night for a while. Swede see you in a few on RF6.5

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
pretty fun sim session earlier. im dig'n RF, much better than Phoenix.

Sorry I missed you guys... I'm pretty busy this week with school. I enjoyed spring break too much and now I'm trying to catch up on all the work I should have done then ;)

SnowDog

Sorry I missed you guys... I'm pretty busy this week with school. I enjoyed spring break too much and now I'm trying to catch up on all the work I should have done then ;)

our kids spring break is next week; so I'm taking the week off as well...hoping to be able to more sim sessions or (gasp!) even some real flying!

wedoitall

oh we will hook up. rollers seem smoother on rf than phoenix. im not doing to bad with them cept when i do a circle about the 270-300 degree mark. i loose it for some reason. i think its the angle im seeing at that mark that messes with me. been able to keep them straight also, sometimes :D

quadracer

100cc
Built the F18 today, since I was bored. I don't have a spare 7 ch Rx, so I'm only using the thrust vectoring for the rudder, instead of 360° vectors. Odd, the vertical stabs have no rudder function, so I had to use the vectoring to get any rudder control. ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21363890884.556460.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21363890922.233742.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21363891197.239822.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21363891252.196333.jpg