• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
oh we will hook up. rollers seem smoother on rf than phoenix. im not doing to bad with them cept when i do a circle about the 270-300 degree mark. i loose it for some reason. i think its the angle im seeing at that mark that messes with me. been able to keep them straight also, sometimes :D

Not to worry! That is the most common spot to start worrying about orientation. You will get to the point where it clicks and learn to trust your inputs with more time and practice. No short cuts on that one ;)

OFF TOPIC: Quick apology for not being on recently :) I'm the lead in my school's musical, and I've had rehearsal until 7 every night since January, and until 10 this last week. We had out first show last night. Went great. Got a standing ovation :clap: . I'll be done next week.

gyro

GSN Contributor
OFF TOPIC: Quick apology for not being on recently :) I'm the lead in my school's musical, and I've had rehearsal until 7 every night since January, and until 10 this last week. We had out first show last night. Went great. Got a standing ovation :clap: . I'll be done next week.

No need to apologize! Congrats on the great opening night. Break a leg!

wedoitall

im seriously thinking about a career change. ha! been pretty ruff lately

be nice to "have" to move to AZ, CA, UT, somewhere where i can fly 24/7/365

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
im seriously thinking about a career change. ha! been pretty ruff lately

be nice to "have" to move to AZ, CA, UT, somewhere where i can fly 24/7/365

Same here. But that is because my job situation sucks. I really just want to give up on working and start a business or something. I want more say in my own life, lol.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Yeah. Now that you mention it. Ok, I don't like working for a major corporation. Too much kissing of a certain type for my taste. I'd rather work for myself. I want to start a real estate surveying business using sUAS. I have to wait for the rules from the FAA on commercial sUAS first. I'd run a small hobby shop on the side too :D

wedoitall

Quite the contradictory statement there! :D

ha yea! i own my own business for 12 years and worked the family business before that. its alot of work. a 24/7 job.

if you wanna not do too much work, go work for the goverment. i worked for the alcohol Commission for a couple years before i got started in what i do now. working for the goverment is a sham job. all the days off and barely work the days you do. it wasnt my cup of tea tho, way too many politics for me. id almost take that job now tho, i sure would get to fly more.