• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

dskuro95

100cc
Hopefully! We are going backpacking he is usually cooked afterward. I doubt he wll let me bring it but at least I will be able to fly this wekeend!

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Well I just purchased supplies (ply, stringer stock, and covering) to fix my 70" slick. I also glued the first few pieces back together this morning. I guess that means repairs are under way :D

-DJO

70cc twin V2
Good luck Dan. Do you have a backup radio or are you down until you get it fixed? Working in IT has ingrained in me the need for highly available stuff which to the despair of my wife means I have a dx8 and a 6i, more than one plane, etc. :)

Hope you're still flying!

HAHAHA no man no backup or 2nd TX here, you're funny :p

I'll see what happens. I can't trust it if they say there's nothing wrong with it and send it back to me though, I might switch back to Spektrum or IDK what but I hope that they can find and fix the issue.

:)

Dan

joshgluck

100cc
This is why I use gorilla glue on these bad boys.. it will expand and fill that gap where your foam melted away...

You should change your name to sensei.... Grasshopper did as instructed ;-)

uploadfromtaptalk1363820484312.jpg

Getting there need more glue

One more question. Direct bolt on 6mm prop adapter for omega? 3dhs is out and I've heard hacker a30 is a direct swap. Anyone else have experience?

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

You should change your name to sensei.... Grasshopper did as instructed ;-)

View attachment 6918

Getting there need more glue

One more question. Direct bolt on 6mm prop adapter for omega? 3dhs is out and I've heard hacker a30 is a direct swap. Anyone else have experience?

looks like thats the ticket. i had to do surgery on my wattaplane wing, just not heart surgery like yours :D mine was more like appendix surgery