• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I'm not worried about how much I work. I'm just tired if my career's destiny being out of my hands and want to do something about it. I figure a business would have me running 24/7 but if its something I love, then I wouldn't care that I'm working all the time.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I'm working R&D for PPG in their Optical Monomers group. Some days it's awesome, but others suck. That's the nature of R&D though. The crappy days out weigh the good ones but the good ones are great. I fly to relax but I noticed I fly harder and harder depending on the day I've had. I think I need to take up soaring or something to relax before I plant my Byper or 63" gasser.

wedoitall

im being a sissy so far this morning. had plan'd on have'n a plane in the air already. but its cold. i usually dont let that stop me, but for some reason this morning is different. was 18 degrees last time i looked.

got my script glasses and sunglasses yesterday. can see alot better. hopefully that will be a plane saver :D