• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

SnowDog

^^ I believe Gmail can import contacts from a variety of common export formats like .xls and .csv, and if you import them to the Gmail account attached to your phone it will sync to the phone as well.

Annnnnd on another note, check out what I acquired over the weekend :cool:

Very nice looking plane...I'm looking forward to some of your awesome action photos...haven't seen any from you in a while!

SnowDog

Well, I was having some satisfaction issues with my iPhone 5 so I managed to get myself into a Samsung Galaxy Note 2..... WOW, I'm extremely impressed on day one! After almost 6 years of iphones, I can already tell this one will easily compete if not exceed the iphone 5...

downside--- i have no idea how to transfer all my info that I had backed up from my iphone yet... all of my customer's numbers are hidden somewhere on this hard drive and I can't get them out!!

I've got a Samsung Galaxy SII (I know, old by today's standards) but I really love it.
Never been an iPhone fan myself...(not saying that iPhones are bad, just that I've never had a burning desire to have one)

I've got a Samsung Galaxy SII (I know, old by today's standards) but I really love it.
Never been an iPhone fan myself...(not saying that iPhones are bad, just that I've never had a burning desire to have one)
Agreed. I have the Galaxy S1. I've had it for a year and 3/4ths and its just now starting to slow down. I may give iPhones a chance though.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Today is my first day back at my day job after the long holiday break... and my head isn't into it. Can't wait to get home and start putting together my 106"!

njswede

150cc
Today is my first day back at my day job after the long holiday break... and my head isn't into it. Can't wait to get home and start putting together my 106"!

I know the feeling! I want to start working on that Extra that's somewhere between Texas and New Jersey now. You know you have about three weeks to finish that 106, right? :)

gyro

GSN Contributor
I know the feeling! I want to start working on that Extra that's somewhere between Texas and New Jersey now. You know you have about three weeks to finish that 106, right? :)

i know... I know... I've not got everything needed to finish it except the smoke pump, fluid, and tank.

nebwake

70cc twin V2
yea the galaxy's are great, I have the S1 and my wife has the SIII. I saw the note the other day and while it is neat, it is HUGE. Unless you are a woman with a purse Im not sure you would want it. I know it would not be fun to carry around in your pants pocket.