• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

zmonster97

Been there, done that and its so true. I tried a cheaper and slightly heavier motor and could never get the GC quite right. With the Omega 72g its a piece of cake. Reminds me I should really glue up the motor box I damaged when trying to play with the cool kids last FLIE...

You were at the FLI east? I was there too.

njswede

150cc
Oh, ok.

I might be able to go to GCA this weekend. Are you and the other guys going down?

If the weather isn't too bad I'm probably going. I don't know about Irg and his crew if that's what you're referring to. I may maiden my 58 edge. With the servos I bought from you. :)

zmonster97

If the weather isn't too bad I'm probably going. I don't know about Irg and his crew if that's what you're referring to. I may maiden my 58 edge. With the servos I bought from you. :)

Cool! Maybe I'll fix up my 58" edge and remaiden it this weekend too!:)

quadracer

100cc
None of that 58 Edge action, but I might get the foam Yak fired back up. New firewall needs installed, but the installer needs motivation... :)