• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

quadracer

100cc
It wouldn't be the first time I've heard of that. Just make sure you take the keys to her Bigwheel. DUI on a toddler would be hard to keep out of court... :)

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Back when we "abused" our kids before child car seats we just folded the seats down and made a bed for them and traveled a lot in the evening. Remember kids are the necessary evil to get grandkids though.

wedoitall

I've mentioned rubbing some bourbon on her gums while she's teething and wife has prevented it... She's too paranoid.

an old appalachian remedy is to take a creek chub/minner (small fish) and rub it on the gums.

Last edited by a moderator:

wedoitall

Back when we "abused" our kids before child car seats we just folded the seats down and made a bed for them and traveled a lot in the evening. Remember kids are the necessary evil to get grandkids though.

thats funny. we still "abuse" ours, we put the fear of god in them. im guessing thats why everywhere we go, everybody says they are about the best well behaved kids they have seen. im just alil bit old school when it comes to our kids.

SnowDog

Hey guys, fun to hear about the young kids traveling stories...been there, done that! our youngest kids are 14 and 16 and they travel great! They sleep, play games, tell jokes, and even drive a bit now :O so hang in there, it gets better, honest!

Also, an update on my wife Renee...it was a long day at the hospital...scheduled for 2:30pm, got into surgery at 4:30pm, but she was done by 5:30pm, rested for an hour or so, and we were on the way home by 7:30pm...the doctor said the surgery went just as planned and the hernia has been repaired...she is resting today and we are both grateful for everyone's prayers and best wishes. And Jim, I guess I'll have to find someone else to carry my planes to/from the car and the field for awhile ;)

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
It was cold today, but I got 4 flights on the Aurora ;)
2013-01-06_14-58-03_704.jpg

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
Hey guys, fun to hear about the young kids traveling stories...been there, done that! our youngest kids are 14 and 16 and they travel great! They sleep, play games, tell jokes, and even drive a bit now :O so hang in there, it gets better, honest!

Also, an update on my wife Renee...it was a long day at the hospital...scheduled for 2:30pm, got into surgery at 4:30pm, but she was done by 5:30pm, rested for an hour or so, and we were on the way home by 7:30pm...the doctor said the surgery went just as planned and the hernia has been repaired...she is resting today and we are both grateful for everyone's prayers and best wishes. And Jim, I guess I'll have to find someone else to carry my planes to/from the car and the field for awhile ;)
Good to hear it all went well.