• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

njswede

150cc
I had a swan come up to me when I was flying today. He spent two entire flights standing next to me. He seemed really interested. I think I can recruit him to the club!
IMG_2526.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
I had a swan come up to me when I was flying today. He spent two entire flights standing next to me. He seemed really interested. I think I can recruit him to the club!
View attachment 4534

I was stationed at Loring AFB for 2-years when in the Air Force (very top of Maine), We were allowed to fly RC on an old part of the base that was not being used, (it helped that the civil engineer commander flew RC) any way we used to have several Moose come right up to the fence and stand there and watch for 2-hours numerous times. Thanks for bring back that old memory.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
Well, I was having some satisfaction issues with my iPhone 5 so I managed to get myself into a Samsung Galaxy Note 2..... WOW, I'm extremely impressed on day one! After almost 6 years of iphones, I can already tell this one will easily compete if not exceed the iphone 5...

downside--- i have no idea how to transfer all my info that I had backed up from my iphone yet... all of my customer's numbers are hidden somewhere on this hard drive and I can't get them out!!

^^ I believe Gmail can import contacts from a variety of common export formats like .xls and .csv, and if you import them to the Gmail account attached to your phone it will sync to the phone as well.

Annnnnd on another note, check out what I acquired over the weekend :cool:

iLbKa.jpg