• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

wedoitall

It's official, I truly dislike traveling with young children by car. I'm screwed...

And there you have it: The reason the NJSwede family rarely leaves the state anymore. :( I feel for you, my friend!

That's even more reinforcement for me not wanting to have kids. Ever. :D

ROFL ROFL.... i just woke up from a nap and saw this . maybe im just silly tired but this is the funniest thing ive seen all week.

gyro

GSN Contributor
ROFL ROFL.... i just woke up from a nap and saw this . maybe im just silly tired but this is the funniest thing ive seen all week.

Well, glad you could have a laugh at my expense! I'm spending the night at a La Quinta outside Lake Charles because the baby wouldn't let us drive anymore. Hopefully the doors up and down the hall that keep slamming wont wake her up after she falls asleep... If she falls asleep....

wedoitall

ha! yea! i only laugh because i had to drive 11 hr round trip with a 8yr and 9 yr old girls in the back seat over the summer. ha was getting kicks out of the just yesterday, told them summer vacations this year was gonna be scheduled around fly-ins. you shoulda seen the looks on their faces.