• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Bipenut53

150cc
Spring??? We already blew past that right into summer!!!

Lol yeah but now you guys are already dealing with wild fires.... We have a few months before that happens here and the media will have another run at killing my business.... Hate that!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Beautiful here today. I took today and tomorrow off of work. Flew for several hours today. Even have a bit of a sunburn to show for it.

Bipenut53

150cc
Beautiful here today. I took today and tomorrow off of work. Flew for several hours today. Even have a bit of a sunburn to show for it.

That's good, I hope you get a chance to fly today, it's going to be in the mid 50's today and we plan on getting to our normal flying field today.....

cam4569

70cc twin V2
That's the plan anyway [MENTION=3348]Bipenut[/MENTION] I'm excited to see an actual runway again.

Last edited by a moderator:

cam4569

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=4459]Jeffro503[/MENTION] it was nice meeting you and doing business yesterday. The slick made it home safe and is on the rack awaiting parts.