• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
It was soooooo loud! We have a bunch of 300-400 trees that line our property so I was pretty dang nervous one would fall.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
One lightning strike was so close to the house that the whole house shook for 5 seconds! It was scary!!!

We had one of those a few weeks ago, was just hanging out watching the storm in the distance when a bolt hit not far overhead. By the time I could look up from seeing the flash, my ears were ringing. Handful of years ago we had a massive electrical storm roll through, one bolt of lighting took the top of one of our eucalyptus trees off. It was so loud the shock wave broke completely through one of the double pane windows on our house and the vibrations managed to knock off several fencing panels from our (admittedly) dilapidated fencing lining the neighbors yard. THAT was intense that day.

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Meanwhile in the southern zone....

wx.PNG

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Dang that's not right! Just shove that nice weather in our faces LOL

But you guys need a break from all the bad weather/flooding you had last month so you get a pass!

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Stolen Airplanes and Equipment! Be on the look out!

Yesterday I spoke with Cory Bryant of Marion, AR and asked if I could post him info here... If you visit other sites you may have seen this already but if you haven't please read and help find the bastards that did this! If you watch Craigslist for deal or run across any of these please give Cory a call!

From Cory:

This is a list and picture of Airplanes and equipment that was stolen from my Trailer in Marion, AR. I was notified of the theft and was set to buy the planes back with the help of the sheriff's dept, but the guy got cold feet at the last minute. They were last seen in Memphis, TN and the word is someone was carrying them to Louisiana to try and sell them. The seller may say that he bought them out of a storage locker. Please be on the look out and contact me with any information you can get.

Pic 1.jpg
Pic 2.jpg
Pic 3.jpg

• Spektrum DX9 transmitter
  • Sullivan Starter with Lipo Battery zip tied to the side
  • Yak 55 Carbon electric foamie blue, red and white
  • Folkwolf gray camo foam electric warbird
  • Top Flight Nitro Military Plane with flaps. Grey
  • Aeroworks 2occ Extra 300 with DLE 20. Blue, White and yellow
  • 3DHS Slick with RedBull Graphics. Has slight warp in Canopy from Heat.
  • Pilot Extra 260 30 cc with DLE 30. White, Green and Black
  • 3DHS Extra 330 30cc. White, Blue and Yellow. This one has "Twisted Aviators" on each wing.
  • Aeroworks Extra 300 60cc Quick Build Series. White body with yellow and blue vertical strip behind the canopy
  • Evolution 116 GX2

Cory Bryant
901-848-2988
K87N8hDcQTTKKFTioSxqB8Q2BNX5JtAljwgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Bipenut53

150cc
Sickening!!! I sure hope they get caught and charged with a federal crime since they have crossed state lines... I also hope he gets his stuff back