• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 3DRCForums -Discuss Anything Thread-

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
They already caught him yesterday, day before even. Not sure on the exact details but I know they caught him with an airplane. Because of the value of that airplane, he's eligible for grand theft which gives longer jail sentences...

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I just saw that post! I'm glad he was caught but sounds like only one plane had been recovered! Sad! But the post did say that due to the cost of the one plane he was looking at Grand Theft... or Grand Theft RC Aiplane! LOL Looooooooooser!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Oh and happppppppppy friday all!!! Woo hoo!!!

Woohooo!!!!

:needpics:

20151205175415_IMG_6517.JPG
20151205171543_IMG_6454.JPG
20151205175212_IMG_6481.JPG

Doesn't look like we are in for some flying this weekend because of the rain though.. May have to settle for Real Flight 7.5 instead... :bull:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Pretty sure anything over $1500 is a felony...or is it $1000. Which ever not sure. If he has a record things will be more serious for him too. Glad he got caught. Hopefully they will be able to get the rest of his stuff back.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Pretty sure anything over $1500 is a felony...or is it $1000. Which ever not sure. If he has a record things will be more serious for him too. Glad he got caught. Hopefully they will be able to get the rest of his stuff back.

This is why I always keep receipts for whatever I purchase, and stash them away in a file, never to be looked at again (I don't want to know how much I spent, unless it gets stolen).

alawson999

70cc twin V2
I know this is serious stuff, and I too am glad he got caught.

What I can't get out of my head is the possible future video game title

GRAND THEFT - 3D